28 May 2010

A Touch of Elegance

It has been a long time I didn't make any "coin purse", still can't figure out how to name it in English.

My previous experience taught me that it is not difficult to make one, you can just hardly make it nicely.

These years,  I have been making some sewing works for the dearest ones around me and enjoyed it a lot throughout the process.

In the meantime, I also developed a pretty awful interest, which is, collecting tons of cloth! I decided to "transform" them into something more meaningful, instead of letting them sit alone in my small apartment and wishing them to be taken care by some new good owners.

The following coin purses belonged to two of my lovely friends, whom always be there for me when I feel down.

The chubbiness of the purses did gained their hearts. In fact, the bow and the poodle's tail are the details I like most. Hope to catch up with you guys soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment