4 May 2010

Dancing Orchids

Just returned from IKEA and found a really lovely flower pot. I have no idea what to do with it, I took it home just simply because I love this dark purple so much.

And when I try to put our orchids into the new pot, it just match it so well with the pale yellow of the orchids.

We brought the orchids home in February 3 years ago, after our wedding. They blossoms once every year since then.

I'm an in experienced gardener but they smile to me evey spring, that gives me encouragement and reminds me to cherish.

Checking with a local garden shop's website, they should be belonged to the species of Chiloschista.

Can't take the colour of the pot properly, so just try to capture the freshness of the orchids.

Wish you good day!















No comments:

Post a Comment